This article examined about the Osaka Post and Telegraphic office completed in December, 1892. It is following points to become clear.
The report of "Kentiku Zassi" 77 by Nakajima Senjirou recorded the Osaka Post and Telegraph Office main building with 2 stories, but "NOTES" by J. Condor reported main building 4 corner with 3 stories. The plane dimensions, main dimensions of the vertical plane and wall-thickness are equal to the new report written down by Nakajima Senjirou in the drawing placed in "Kentiku Zassi" 77 are equal. 4 corners of the Osaka Post and Telegraphic office Main Building were designed to 3 stories tower, at first by Satati Senjirou, and this plan was shown in "AN ARCHITECT'S NOTES ON THE GREAT EARTHQUAKE OF OCTOBER, 1891." by J. Condor. After the Nobi earthquake, the office was changed to 2 stories by Nakajima Senjirou, and the building which was finally designed was placed in "Kentiku Zassi" 77 as a "new report" and drawings. At the time of the Nobi earthquake, in the Osaka Post and Telegraph Office, the completion was already imminent. The main building was not seen in the damage point for the Nobi earthquake. So, this building did not make a change to plane constitution, a basic vertical plane, wall-thickness after the Nobi earthquake, and the third floor part of 4 corners of the main building were changed on the second floor. "Sintiku-Houkoku" of Nakajima Senjirou wrote down the start of work day of the Osaka Post and Telegraph Office with November 4, 1890, however it was open bill day of the construction contract bid on that day. The cement was not used for the seam materials of the brick before the Nobi earthquake by the construction of the Osaka Post and Telegraph Office, but cement was used in the construction after the earthquake.