Since the middle of the Meiji era in Japan, an architectural company has been organized, and the author has shown the history of the establishment and dissolution of Nihon Doboku Kaisya, Teikoku Kogyo Kaisya, Meiji Kogyo Kaisya. In addition to these companies, Dai-Nippon Kenchiku Kaisya has been established as a construction company during this period. Regarding the company, Iwashita said it was approved on August 8, 1907 with a capital of 1 million yen. However, there is a problem with the date of approval of the company. The purpose of this article is to clarify the history from the establishment and dissolution of Dai-Nippon Kenchiku Kaisya and the background of CYOGO Taisuke who was involved in the establishment, and following points become clear.
CYOGO was born on January 19, 1849, and was the retainer of the Aizu Domain. He went to Hakodate and met Nikolai. In early 1872 he went to Yokohama and Tokyo as a servant of Nikolai. Since then, he studied architecture in Lescasse and Smedley, and in the Russian Orthodox Church, was in charge of buying and selling land and building. He established the CYOGO-gumi in January 1886 in Imairi-cho, Shiba-ku. After this, the approval date of the Dai-Nippon Kenchiku Kaisya, which he established, was previously set to August 8, 1888, but August 7 is correct. The company was closed by around 1897, and since then it has been operating under the name of CYOGO-gumi, and has stopped working around 1906. He even started mining, but failed, and also worked on clogs manufacturing. He became a representative employee of NINJYU SEIMEI after 1905, but was expelled from the company in August 1910 and died on July 15, 1911.