1962 Volume 35 Issue 2 Pages 345-348
1) The reaction between hydrogen and oxygen in a silent electric discharge of high frequency was investigated. The product, in the course of reaction, is solely hydrogen peroxide and water.
2) The linear relationship, independent of the frequency of the current, between the rate of formation of hydrogen peroxide or of water and the pulse current was established.
3) The composition of the hydrogen peroxide-water solution is constant so long as the gap length is constant.
4) The flow rate and the said composition relation were measured.
5) The reaction pattern in the discharge zone was briefly discussed.
This article cannot obtain the latest cited-by information.