1956 年 25 巻 5 号 p. 143-148
1) Acute leprous iridocyclitis has a close relation with the manifestation of erythemanodosum leprosum and multiplies in this case.
2) The seasonal frequency of it is in accordance with that of E. N. L., namely, lowest inthe winter and increases in spring.
3) The frequency and seasonal manifestation of acute leprous iridocyclitis and erythemanodosum in Nagashima Aiseien presented no marked difference between two periods of chaul-moogra oil and promin usages.
4) Acute leprous iridocyclitis combined with erythema nodosum leprosum seems to havesome allergic significance, as one of the diseases which have seasonal changes.
5) 4 eyes of 4 cases who had produced erythema nodosum leprosum and acute leprousiridocyclitis, complained of severe pains and enucleated were histologically examined. Thechanges observed there, as Mitsuda has already reported, are similar to those observed inerythema nodosum leprosum of the skin.