1969 年 38 巻 3 号 p. 153-161
The incipient signs of 247 leprosy patients were investigated in Miyako Nanseien Leprosarium. The results were shown as four tables and they are summarized as follows:
(1) There are few lepromatous cases and many non-lepromatous cases in comparison with leprosaria in the interior of Japan.
(2) The average age of patients is younger than leprosaria in the interior of Japan.
(3) The most cases were attacked with leprosy in teens, and next many cases were suffering from leprosy under ten years old.
(4) The most incipient sign was flat, hypesthetic and hypopigmentated patch, and there were only a few cases to be attacked with lepromatous lesions as incipient signs.
(5) The incipient signs attacked on face, lower limb, upper limb, buttock and trunk in order.