日本気管食道科学会会報
Online ISSN : 1880-6848
Print ISSN : 0029-0645
ISSN-L : 0029-0645
玩具花火の吸入による咽喉頭限局性火傷の1例
柵木 美紀仁木 博文田中 康夫
著者情報
キーワード: 花火, 咽喉頭熱傷
ジャーナル フリー

1995 年 46 巻 4 号 p. 314-317

詳細
抄録

A rare case of throat burn caused by the accidental inhalation of the flame of a toy firework was reported. A 13-year-old boy omplained of a sore throat with difficulty in swallowing and moderate hoarseness after meeting with the accident. A firework scaffold fell suddenly after ignition, and part of its flame entered the mouth of this boy who was standing 20m distant.
When he visited our clinic, an indirect laryngoscopy showed that the epiglottis and the bilateral arytenoid regions were hyperemic and edematously swollen. He was under medical treatment of hydrocortisone sodium succinate and antibiotics. It was concluded that this throat burn was a thermal injury caused by the inhalation of a flame, probably of a paper casing. Two years observation revealed no cicatrical contracture.

著者関連情報
© 特定非営利活動法人 日本気管食道科学会
前の記事 次の記事
feedback
Top