This study aimed to clarify the historical recognition to the Conservation of the Forest of 17th and 19th century Kiso-yama in Tumago-juku. That is concerned with the landscapes of MACHI-NAMI Conservation and Regeneration. The meanings to the forest conservation are widely different between present and that time. The wood was used for the taxes and the construction of castle towns. But, in 1724, Shiro-yama and Mizukami-yama were designated for tomeyama for sustainable use. On the other hand, in akeyama, the village people got daily trees from bush. Some forests had been used for Ise-shrine-forests with special focus on the Sikinen-Sengu Ceremony through that times. In 1904, Tumago and Otaru as crown forests were designated for Ise shrine forests. In that foresty works the people organized lumbering workers and women were paid by the day. The site of the forest of the Tumago-juku Preservation district was systematically managed through the feudal utilization and control politics.