1980 年 29 巻 4 号 p. 660-666
The degree of obesity, serum lipids (total cholesterol, HDL cholesterol, triglyceride) and serum uric acid, which are regarded as the risk factor of the atherosclerosis were measured among the farmers living in the three different areas in chiba prefecture, which are Abiko (A), Kamagaya (B), and Funabashi (C), respectively.
The difference of these data between three areas were examined.
The results are summarised as follows;
1) The degree of obesity increased with aging in both sexes. Triglyceride (TG), total cholesterol (TC), and atherogenic index (AI) increased with aging in female alone.
2) The mean values of TC in A and C areas were significantly higher than that in B area.
3) The degree of obesity, the mean value of TC in C area were higher than those in other ones.
4) Significant correlation was observed between TG and other atherogenic risk factors such as the degree of obesity, TC, HDL-C, AI and uric acid (UA).
5) The incidence of abnormal values of atherogenic risk factors in male was higher than that in female.
6) The incidence of anemia in B and C areas was relating low.
7) We emphasized that the survey of the risk factors of adult diseases became more neccessary to maintain the healthy life among the farmers living in urban districts.