1959 年 71 巻 8-2 号 p. 5375-5386
The effect of Finalgon ointment, mustard plaster and other medicines on the skin and fibro-histiocytic system of subcutaneous connective tissue were investigated.
1) By application of mustard plaster and of Finalgon ointment, the skin was stimulated and showed slight inflammatory reactions, and fibro-histiocytic system of the subcutaneous connective tissue was activated, being much intensive in mustard plaster.
2) The responsiveness of the skin and fibro-histiocytic system of the subcutaneous connective tissue to mustard plster and Finalgon ointment was weakened by the repeated application in a long period of time.
The skin and fibro-histiocytic system of the subcutaneous connective tissue became atrophic, and intensity of the atrophy was severer on the mustard plaster.
3) On the mustard plaster application, adjustment of stimulation dosis was difficult, but easy on the Finalgon ointment.
4) On the combinated application of Hydrocortone ointment and Finalgon ointment, the action of the latter was restrained by the former.
5) On the application of 5% hydrophilic petrolatum, the reactions of the skin and of fibro-histicytic system of the subcutaneous connective tissue was weak, being less on the application of Hydrocortone ointment.