1968 年 30 巻 1 号 p. 13-18,12
(1) Experimental studies on three centrifugal fans and some impellers as shown in Tab. 1 are done, to get the fundamental data to design duster. The electric dynamometer was used to drive the fans for the measurement of the input power. The pressure was measured by means of the JIS method.
(2) As for the number of blades, the pressure coefficient of 18 blades is better than 12. The former is suitable for the boom duster, because it needs higher static pressure; but needs larger power.
(3) The larger the outlet angle of blade is (for-ward blade), the higher the pressure coefficient. Therefore, the large outlet angle blade is suitable for boom duster; but needs larger power. The efficiency is not so much affected with blade angle.
(4) The space between the case and the impeller did not give so bad influence as mentioned in literature, on the contrary, gave a little good result. It is necessary for the good performance of fan that the static pressure distribution in scroll does not change abruptly.
(5) The choke of tube in bend gives the drops of the efficiency and pressure.