1976 年 37 巻 4 号 p. 569-576
The objects of this report are to estimate the increase or decrease of Chlorophyll as one of the control factors for the culture management and to use for the automatic control.
The color of leaf surface was determined and the quantity of Chlorophyll per unit leaf area was calculated, then the correlation betweem the both was investigated.
The results were as follows:
1. There were significant-difference at the significance level 0.1% between three ingredient values (L, a, b) in Hunter renotation system, and they had primary correlation.
2. There were high correlations between three ingredient values (L, a, b) and the quantity of Chlorophyll (C).
3. There were high correlations between Hue (b/a or θ), Value (L), Chroma (√a2+b2), as three attributes of colors, and the quantity of Chlorophyll (C).
4. As Hue changed from yellow to green, the quantity of Chlorophyll gradually increased.
5. The quantity of Chlorophyll in dim color was more than in clear color of Chroma.
It would be possible to estimate the increase or decrease of Chlorophyll by the leaf colors.