1955 年 44 巻 9 号 p. 920-925
Liver function in the patients with slight and moderate pulmo nary tuberculosis were studied.
I. Excretory Function.
1. Urobilinogen excretion in urin.; Positive instances above the medium degree were 22 of 73 cases (30.1%).
2. Bilirubin in serum.; Latent and abnormal impairments were 18 of 73 cases (24.7%).
3. Dye excretion test.; 19 of 73 cases (26.7%) showed retention of B.S.P. in serum.
II. Protein Metabolism.
1. E.S.R.; 25 instances of 73 cases (34.2%) revealed increased E.S.R.
2. Takata Reaction.; 14 of 73 cases showed positive (19.2%).
3. Cadmium Reaction.; Reaction of shift to the left were 5 of 73 cases (6.8%), on the other hand, shift to the right were 11 of 73 cases (15.1%).
III. The incidence of the hepatic dysfunction in the patients of pulmonary tuberculosis were as follows.
1. No significant differnce between both sexes.
2. Frequently found in the old, in those suffered long time, in severe cases, in moderate and emaciated patients, in those treated with artifical pneumo-peritoneum.
Disabilities of Bilirubin and B.S.P. excretion were more often seen than disturbance of metabolic function.
These excretory function tests were useful for discovery of latent impairment of liver function in the patients of pulmonary tuberculosis.