1954 年 4 巻 1 号 p. 8-12
I report about comparatively rare instance that healthy fifty-three years old labor had fractures of nine places at a time though I could not find any other mortal injury.
The places are as following,
(1) Fractures of the eleventh in right and twelfth in left of the ribs.
(2) Fractures of the ninth and twelfth dorsal vertebra bodies.
(3) Fractures of the first, second and third transversal processes of spine in left side.
(4) Fracture of the left ilium.
(5) Fracture of the left acetabulum of hip.
(6) Fracture of the left ischium.
(7) Fracture of the left femur.
(8) Fractures of the lower end of both the tibia and fibula in left. Fracture of the anterior margin of the left tibia.
(9) Fracture of the lower end of the left radius.