About Kurume Medical Journal
The Kurume Medical Journal (Kurume Med J.) was established in 1954 and is published four times per annum by Kurume University School of Medicine. The journal publish author's own original works in English and fall within the board range of medical science. Manuscripts will be accepted with understanding that they are the exclusive property of the journal and may not be published elsewhere.
For your submission, please registrer through the following online system. https://www.editorialmanager.com/kmj/
Kurume University School of Medicine
Motohiro Morioka, Ph.D., M.D.
- Biology, Life Sciences and Basic Medicine
- General Medicine, Social Medicine, and Nursing Sciences
- Clinical Medicine
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
Other relevant information
- TitleThe Kurume Medical Journal
- PublisherKurume University School of Medicine
- AddressEditorial Board of the Kurume Medical Journal, Editorial Office, Kurume University School of Medicine, 67 Asahi-machi, Kurume 830-0011, Japan
- Contact email addresskmjedit(at)med.kurume-u.ac.jp