- Possible to search and/or access the latest paper and documents appeared in the past with a browser.
- Allows making reference to documents from which a research paper is citing with the references cited link function.
- Possible to make reference to concrete research contents by electronic attachments such as animation and sound.
- A paper can be accessed as an electronic journal prior to the acquisition of a printed version.
For secretariat / editorial board / assessor
- Possible to accept papers submitted electronically as well as assigning editorial board members and an assessor.
- Facilitates the transmission of peer review and judgement results expeditiously.
- Possible to manage the state of each process as a database for every paper.
- A paper can be widely appeared to the world.
- Ones paper can be widely read by links from worldwide electronic journal sites, etc.
- Possible to deliver animation, sound and the like as an electronic appendix.
- The status of peer review and judgement of a paper that has been submitted can be verified. (when the editing/ judgement standard support system is used)
- A paper can be release as an electronic journal prior to the release of a printed version.