1986 年 17 巻 3 号 p. 279-281
The presence of two types of plasminogen activators (PA's) was detected in the human early milk.
1) Two types of PA's were separated by lysine-Sepharose chromatography. The bound fraction (HMW-HMPA) was further purified by hydroxylapatite chromatography and Sephacryl S-200 gel filtration. The unbound fraction (LMW-HMPA) was purified by benzamidine-Sepharose chromatography and Sephacryl S-200 gel filtration.
2) By the gel filtration method, the molecular weight of HMW-HMPA was determined to be 69kDa and that of LMW-HMPA 49kDa.
3) By the chromatofocusing method, four kinds of isoelectric points were detected from HMW-HMPA between pH 5.3 and 5.9, and two from LMW-HMPA at about pH 8.1 and 8.4.
4) By the parabolic rate assay, it was observed that the activity of HMW-HMPA was remarkably enhanced in the presence of fibrin monomer, but the LMW-HMPA only a little.
5) The examination of the quenching effects of anti P-HPA (porcine heart plasminogen activator) IgG and anti H-UK (human urokinase) IgG on the activity of human milk PA's revealed that the nature of HMW-HMPA was tissue type and that of LMW-HMPA UK type.