1969 年 1 巻 1 号 p. 48-54,63
1. In the analysis of human-relationships in the psychology of adolescence, two ways of analysis should be considered: from “Its Objects” and from “Its Method”.
The former dealt with classifications of humanrelationships such as an adolescent with parent, with friend, with opposite sex, and with teacher, etc., which are mainly descriptive, and the latter dealt with theoretical constructs such as motivation, role, and frame of reference, etc., and which are mainly explanative.
Of course, these two ways should be used dialectically, but this article is concerned with the latter way of analysis.
2. The methodological considerations here contained the following three viewpoints.
A) The viewpoints of “The Inner Psychodynamics”.
1. Strength of the tension in the human-relationships.
2. Depth of the personality-layer in the humanrelationships.(Mainly field theoretical consideration)
3. Motivations in the human-relationships.
4. Mechanisms in the human-relationships.(Mainly psychoanalytical consideration)
B) The viewpoint of “Inter-personal relation”.
1. Role, technique (ways of adjustment), and frame of reference, in the human-relationships.(Mainly social-psychological consideration)
2. Basic-attitudes (the secondary social traits) in the human-relationships.(Mainly the personality- traits theory)
C) The viewpoint of “The Everyday Experience”. Practical characteristics of the human-relationships, such as love, respect, and jealousy, etc.(Mainly the theory of philosophical anthropology)
In these analyses, the writer presented some adolescents' compositions as examples, and as the background of human-relationships such concepts as “the structure of life-space”,“need for independence”,“need for social acceptance”,“ad miration”,“inferiority-complex”, and “self-aversion”, were taken into consideration.
3. Finally, the attempt was made to integrate these viewpoints into the theory which was referred to as “Psychology of Character-formation in Adolescent”
This adolescent psychology should be treated not only to the problems of human development, but also to the problems of individual differences.
開催日 ： 2018年9月15日（土）～17日（月・祝）
担当校 ： 慶応義塾大学
場 所 ： 慶応義塾大学日吉キャンパス（独立館）